For hotel in Russell, Manitoba.
About the position
Employment Type: 3/4 time, full time permanent
Number of positions: 2
Start Date: August 1, 2016
Wage Range: $12.62 - $14.70/hour
This position includes duties (including all Russell Inn properties/locations including The Jolly Lodger, Stone Haus, Cedar House, C-Store, Subway and Tim Hortons) such as:
• Preparing guest rooms for arrival which includes making beds, vacuuming, sanitizing washrooms, dusting, etc.
• Laundry duties such as stripping beds, sorting, washing, and folding
• Cleaning public areas such as washrooms, hallways, lobbies, and pool area
• Night duty shift that cleans washrooms, kitchen, bar, restaurant, offices and C-Centre building
• Evening duty shift (ski season) that cleans rooms, hallways and public areas, and does laundry
Candidate must be in good physical condition as there is repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, and some lifting required.
Full training is provided. Shift work consists of day shifts (approx. 8:30a - 3:00p), evening shifts (approx. 6p - 10p), and night duty shifts (approx. 3a - 11a). Shifts typically range from 6.5 - 7.0 hours per day but vary based on business levels and the duty to which assigned.
We offer competitive wages, incentives, subsidized meals, fuel discounts, professional certification programs, opportunities for advancement and much more.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.russellinn.com/careers.php or by application or resume to:
The Russell Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
Attn: Leanne Bily – Human Resources
Russell, MB R0J 1W0