- organize, prepare, and assemble hot and cold food according to recipes for restaurant (a la carte), lounge and banquet patrons
• receive and organize food inventory
• clean and maintain kitchen tools, machines and equipment
• apply quality standards to food products
• follow safety and sanitation procedures
• full menu knowledge
***IF YOU ARE AN AINP WORKING IN ALBERTA AND YOU WOULD RATHER BE IN MANITOBA, YOUR APPLICATION IS WELCOMED***
Strong consideration will be given to underrepresented groups including but not limited to: youth, senior, Aboriginal, and new immigrants.